What frequency is the vibration?  Is is a once per wheel revolution
type? or faster than that?

If  it is a once per revolution vibration, you may have something
hitting the brake/brake pad or a step at the rim joint.

Build up or contamination on the rim can cause brakes to vibrate.

I have no experience with small frames...I ride a 64cm Quickbeam.

Angus