It was taken at sunrise on an S24O about a month ago. THanks for
liking it.
For photography types:
Voigtlander Bessa R, Voigtlander 35/2.5 lens, Kodak Portra 400NC flm,
camera hand-held while I was on by back, on "B" for 45 seconds. It was
one of about ten I took, guessing at the shutter speed, from 15 to 45
seconds (by head count). It was the longest and the sharpest, so it
worked.