Hi all-

Thought I'd delurk and put my 2 cents in about the Roadeo.  I had the
pleasure of visiting RBWHQ&L a few weeks ago after a business trip to
the San Jose area.  It turned out that Mark at Riv had just assembled
the Roadeo so it was a great opportunity for me since I am in the market
for a "go fast" steel bike to replace my Ti frame with carbon fork,
etc.  Even the prototype frame is quite beautiful in person.  I rode the
55 cm prototype and when I got home I put a deposit on a 59 cm frame.
My PBH is 87 cm.  I'll be moving a Campy Ergo 9 triple group to the
Roadeo so the lack of DT shifter bosses isn't an issue with me.  I'd
been considering getting a Waterford RS-22 but the Grant design/handling
turned out to be the decisive factor.

BTW, my wife and I had a wonderful afternoon at Riv.  Highly
recommended!  We borrowed a couple of bikes (AHH and Sam H.) and road to
the base of Mt. Diablo.  Will do the climb next time, ;-).  Several
members of the Riv staff were very generous with their time (Mark,
Keven, Dave) and we greatly appreciate it.

Doug Way
Boulder, CO

CycloFiend wrote:
> Nice little Q&A with Grant Article by Gary Boulanger
>
> http://tinyurl.com/roadeo-review01

J. Douglas Way, Professor
Chemical Engineering Dept., Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street, Golden, CO  80401-7887  USA
Phone: 303-273-3519  Fax:  303-273-3730  Email:  d...@mines.edu
http://chemeng.mines.edu/faculty/dway/