Hello,

I am trying to sell my wife's riv road- It has about 200 miles, campy record
brakes, t/a triple crank, chorus elsewhere, cris king HS Mavic Open Pro
wheel set.  It is a Joe Bell painted bike in "split pea" and tusk.

Do you king friend know what sort of value I should put on it to list it on
ebay?

Thanks,
JC