Items can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/mdf8rm

Up for grabs:

Hobo bag I just bought but don't want to keep.  A little dirty but no
holes, tears, etc. $88
Dove bars barely used.  $21
Specialized triple crank 172.5mm.  You can have the pedals if you want
'em, plus 52, 42 and 32 chainrings that were on it.  $42

prices above include shipping

The QB: green, 58cm.  Selling semi-complete with the following
components:

Tektro canti brakes
Shimano aero levers (not sure on model, the cheaper one riv sells)
Sugino triple but with only a 46 and 42 chainring
White Industries 16/18 eno freewheel
15T cog on flip
Suzue hubbed wheelset, tubes, 35mm Pasela tourguards
Nitto seatpost, forget the model
possibly a moustache bar, On One Midge bar, your choice for additional
price

Asking $1,050, to be used toward an Atlantis.  Keep that in mind if
you care.  Pictures sent on request, email me off the list.  shipping
cost to be determined by where the buyer lives.

cheers,

colin cummings
amarillo, tx