on 8/29/09 12:15 PM, Johnny Alien at johnnyal...@verizon.net wrote:
> Got this Bleriot frame from "The Country Bike Shop" in Ohio.  (Great
> service and highly recommended BTW) Nitto drops, Tech Deluxe stem, MKS
> Sneaker pedals, Brooks B-17 narrow, Panaracer Col de la Vie tires,
> tektro brakes, shimano bar ends, Sugino crank, Deore derailler and
> hubs.
>
> Just got it completed set up and I am very impressed.  It will become
> my favorite in a short amount of time I am sure.
>
> http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii31/Johnny_Alien/Bleriot/Full.jpg?t=125157
> 2994

Really a nice looking build there, Johnny!  Nicely set up and balanced
looking.  Go put some miles on that Bleriot!

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes
Workshops of the iBob's

Send In Your Photos! - Here's how: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"My nighttime attitude is anyone can run you down and get away with it.
That's why I don't even own a bike light or one of those godawful reflective
suits.  Because if you've put yourself in a position where someone has to
see you in order for you to be safe...you've already blown it."
-- Neal Stephenson, "Zodiac"