The new bike path across the Benicia Bridge (SF Bay Area) opened
yesterday. I missed the opening day ride so I decided to ride it
today. The ride from my home to the south access goes by refineries
and looks like a bit of an industrial wasteland, but the ride was
still nice. The new bridge path is very nice and allows easier access
for bikes across the Sacramento River. What looks like a fun loop that
I will try another day is to cross the Benicia bridge and make your
way along the waterfront to the Carquinez bridge, which also has a
bike path. I got hungry on the return and was fortunate to find a good
taco truck open for business even though it was still fairly early
Sunday morning. Mmm, tacos al pastor and Mexican Coca-Cola (cane sugar
not corn syrup sweetened).

I posted a few photos to the Riv Flickr group. Unfortunately I forgot
my camera and only had a phone. Legolas posed with taco truck. This is
the copper color, which looks much better in person than in the photos
on the RBW site. I will post more pics when I find my good camera.
There are two Legolas' remaining at RBW, which will probably be the
last two, so if you've been sitting on the fence about one, go get it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20986...@n04/3872518933/in/pool-rivendell