I paid extra for a SIGG.  My initial reaction was to return the
bottle.

I admire Grant's post and him taking a bit of responsibility for
something he didn't do.

I read the test data on SIGG's web site and I'm not returning my
SIGG.   90 deg C for 3 days (that is194 deg F!) and no BPA measurable
in the water...

Angus