I had a Peregrine for a while. It was nice but not great: it really handled
more like a mountain bike than a road bike, ie, somewhat slowly. I preferred
my Crosscheck in most every way, although the Peregrine was pretty sharp
looking. The disc brakes make setting up racks and fenders kind of fiddly.
It was also quite heavy, just over six pounds for my large frame with the
EBB installed. The fork was close to three.

Eric