This couldn't be more off topic if you tried.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Johnny Alien
  To: RBW Owners Bunch
  Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 10:36 AM
  Subject: [RBW] Re: wholesale MLB jerseys, Grady Sizemore $35

  Dear XYJ,

  I am interested in ordering many of your products in bulk.  Would it
  be possible for my business associate to pick these items up for you?
  Unfortunately I have the western union funds made out in a much larger
  amount than what you are asking so if it would be no trouble I will
  provide this to you and you can give me the difference and keep an
  extra $200 for your trouble.

  Thank you,
  Johnny