Those red Atlantii are becoming a thing! You were sincerely missed, Jim!
Especially when having pizza and beer Friday night. Oops, I wasn't going to
mention that, sorry...

BTW, I was out today erasing the trail markings, and was amazed by how
little wear on the trails there was. Here is a sharp turn out of an
eucalyptus grove that had 130+ bikes go over it in short order:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/13203650355/in/photostream/
Pretty much unscathed from the use!

Once again, an amazing day yesterday! Mark your calendars, March 2015 is
right around the corner!!!

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal