There is some overlap in production because at one time you could get
one from either, although the Waterford frames took longer because of
a backup in painting.  My AHH #33 is a Toyo.

I haven't got around to making a touchup paint yet but I plan to start
with Testor's enamel (oil based) blue and add small quantities of gray
to see if it is going in the right direction.  If it's too greenish
I'll add tiny amount of red and if too purplish a tiny amount of
yellow and if too light a really tiny amount of black.