Mine are 36.6mm after a couple days of just sitting with air. The front is
on an A23 and rear on a Synergy.  I took them out today for the first ride
after getting the new, bigger fenders (zeppelin 52s) on last night.  I like
the feel of the bike with these, though I've changed up the Hilsen quite a
bit in switching from the Cypres to the Barlows.  No more front rack or
front load of any kind.  It now feels so damn light I could do wheelies all
day :)

Back to the tires - I want to take them on a long ride before I give any
kind of verdict, but they felt a bit firmer than the Hetre Extra Legers on
my other current ride, although I'm going to chalk that up to the super
firm Brooks Pro saddle on this (other bike is a soft S-A).  They are pumped
at 45 rear, 35 front (I weigh about 160).  I may drop the pressure a tad -
I'm putting the Hetres around 40 rear and 30 front for comparison.  These
are some light tires!  They felt much lighter in the bag than my Hetres,
and they roll just as well, if not faster.  I've had them on a half-mile of
dirt/gravel path on the commute, and they gripped as well as any of the low
pressure not-much-tread tires I've tried.  The real test there is to take
them at speed down hill on gravel.  Perhaps next weekend...

Pics from today: https://flic.kr/p/mgrN2c

Brian Hanson
Seattle, WA