New Photos on the Flickr Stream:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/120965275@N06/sets/72157642650175245/

Also, taking everything down anphotographing it, I realize the $700 might
be a little high. Knocking it to $600 plus actual shipping for the whole
group. Again, the set functions extremely well, just has the scuffs that
came with it as I pieced it all together. It served me well, but like I
said, I'm after a different breed of bike.

Lastly, the Brooks Cambium is sold.

Thanks folks.

- Mike