Is she OK? I see you are from the Bronx originally. I grew up in Astoria and
still have family there. Rode by Yankee stadium just 2 weeks ago on a 50 miler.
 Rode under the El. ended up at Woodlawn cemetery, then north home to Hastings.
I to spent time as a kid out on the North shore of Long Island in the 60's.
Huntington, Bayville and further out at a place called Woodcliff over looking
the sound. Riverhead was the biggest town. Use to run down the cliff to the
beach. Pretty steep! Amazing views!!

My address: James Johnsen
                     60 main street
                     Hastings On Hudson NY 10706