Sure.  Been thinking about filing a report but with my second grader
attention span every time I come here I get distracted.

First, this is definitely not a travel grinder.  Rather it is a handsome,
heavy duty professional grade grinder that just happens to eschew the power
grid in favor of a little elbow grease.

Lido arrived assembled and ready to use.  Quality is very high.  The
brushed stainless steel and glass components look very good.  The look fits
right in with my modern kitchen.  If you have a more traditional kitchen
you may want to keep it in a cabinet when not in use.

The grinder burs are steel and easily the size of what you find in most
heavy duty home electric burr grinders.  The first few times I used it
spinning the handle was a little difficult.  This is consistent with the
manual which says the steel burs require a break in period before optimal
grinding ease.  Three weeks in grinding is much more smooth.  I expect it
will get even easier as I continue to use.  A big plus with the larger size
than Hario and similar grinders is you have to twist it less.

Lido has infinite settings from very fine to coarse.  Changing setting is
easy.  There are two stainless steel rings.  A large one that adjusts the
burs and a smaller lock ring.  First grind I set it at the OE recommended
setting for pour over.  This turned out to be somewhat too coarse for the
beans I use anyway.  I made some micro adjustments the next few grinds
until I had it just right.  Saturday I bought some different beans (new
Brasil harvest is showing up at local stores) that required some
adjustments.  Making the micro adjustments is easy.

One thing I might want to change is the glass grind catch jar.  With
winter's low humidity hanging around there is a lot of static.  The ground
coffee clings to the side of the jar something fierce.  The glass is thick.
 Still, I fear I will manage to break it.  It would be nice to have a
stainless jar, although the look would be a little less clean.

I fully expect the Lido will outlive me.  It is meant for the coffee nut.
 If you are one of us, highly recommended.