Congrats on the lovely machine!

I found a couple other lovely bikes in the purple spectrum.  Both lugged
Paramounts, actually.
'86 Paramount in Neon
Orchid<http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/bik/4381069800.html>

And this stunner, a '90 Paramount in "blue velvet
gas"<http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/4381001438.html>,
blue clearcoat over a purple base.  I want to see it in person!  It kinda
resembles chromovelato.

Or if someone just wants a dash of purple, here's a 2004 Waterford frame
with purple decals<http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bik/4389844676.html>.
 Only $200!  So tempted...

Just some bikes that came up on my radar, and caught my eye after seeing
your lovely Saluki.

Cheers,
Tim Gavin
Cedar Rapids, IA  USA