On Sep 9, 11:15 am, MichaelH <mhech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two simple things come to mind right away.
>
> First I'd join those who are looking for more options on cranks.
> Maybe the Alpina dbl and a triple, equal to the DaVinci cranks.

VO sells Sugino Alpina dbl and triple cranks. The problem is not one
of availability but that many people here do not like the fact that
those cranks have pretty wide q-factors. I agree with others that if
Riv is going to design a new crank, especially a "compact" double,
then it needs to be based on the old Ritchey.  A nice silver compact
crank, low q and square taper would be nice.

> Second,  I recently bought the 6mm allen wrench to replace a smaller,
> lost  bondhause key.  I was really pleased with it, much nicer than
> the pictures or description.  I intend to buy the others over time as
> I place orders, but I wish Riv would add the 3 & 8mm to the options,
> which would cover the whole bike.

Why bother with individual allen wrenches? You can find sets of
Bondhus hex keys/L-wrenches for about $10 each set. Available in both
metric and SAE, its a bargain. Further, if you want sockets, Craftsman
offers a nice set of 3/8" metric hex sockets.