Deacon,

I suppose it's just setting your mind for what ever. Great images...love
the Hung propped up in the snow, you don't need no stinking kickstand! I'd
love to hear that ice song, and for that matter  witness the Aurora
Borealis, bucket list stuff. I've also become a huge fan of the LCG. Thanks
for sharing.

~Hugh