Karen, I note with such sadness the reason you are selling your bike.  I
hope your pup is okay and gets the surgery s/he needs.

I know that there are people out here on this list who are in the 5'2"
/75-76cm pbh or know someone who loves bikes who's this size; Manny and I
aren't the only ones.  GOOD little bikes are hard to design, and the QB is
a spectacular bike.  Not many of these out there.  I know that Riv has a
tough time selling the small bikes, and I find this a bit of a sad
commentary.  Certainly there are a lot of short women who would love this
bike. (men too, but not as many)

Karen, if I find someone, are you open to shipping?

I hope that things work out in good ways.

yours,
RCW who just lost her most beloved standard poodle in february