My buddy loves them, but when he outfitted their tandem with matching
Bertoud saddles, his wife balked, and he had to go back and change his
color scheme.
They generally run narrower, and are definitely flatter across the top -
they don't have that characteristic Brooks sag. Before you spring for one,
you might want to look at Rivet saddles - a bit less expensive and more
width options.