Michael: good tires will make a far greater differnce in performance and
"feel" than differences in wheels, which, if minimally decent in bearings
and rim weight, will make very little difference by comparison.

The Phil rear and SON front sound top of the line acceptable to me.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Michael Fleischman <
michaeljfleisch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> My name is Michael and I am new to the group and from Indianapolis.
>
> I recently bought an A Homer Hilsen from Dick at the Country Bike Shop in
> Ohio.  I am considering switching over my custom wheelset from my touring
> ride to the AHH.  My custom wheelset is a Phil Wood Cassette hub laced to a
> Mavic a719 rim and up front I have a Schmidt SON hub laced to a Mavic
> a719.  The AHH came with a stock wheelset - Shimano LX hubs.  I think want
> to have dyname lighting on the AHH and want to have my Phil Hub on back,
> but want to run this change past the bunch.
>
> Will I be giving anything up (speed, handling, feel, ect) by switching out
> the current wheel set?  Is the Mavic a719 to much of a touring rim for the
> AHH?  The bike came with Jack Browns and I think I will switch those over
> to my custom wheelset on the AHH if I do make the swap.
>
> Thoughts?

Resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and letters that get interviews.
Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, Nouvelle Mexique, Etats Unis