I was in that camp too... Until I started pronouncing it with the long
ooohhs that we Minnesotans are known for.  I started imagining the
joys of riding and how sometimes I find such pleasure in rolling down
the road by myself that I begin making sounds or singing out loud.
Imagining myself saying Rooooadeoooohhh :)

I bet it'll be a fun bike.  If I didn't already own a go-fast custom,
I'd SERIOUSLY consider one.