Not Aeroheads, but A23's are available in 650b, too.

Rich built my 700c Dyads that are on my canti-Rom;  and he built my 650b
Synergy wheelset, since the Dyads in 650b weren't around then.   I built an
A23 650b wheelset for my Ram conversion.

I have a spare dynohub, that I've been wanting to build up for the
Bomba...  although the Synergy would be a rear, I'm tempted to do the Dyad
in the front...

-L