I have two bike frames that are slightly taller than I want to ride right
now.  A blue Trek 510 that swallows up 700x35c tires with ease and a 1993
red RB-1 with the sloping crown fork. Both are 56cm models.  The frames
have plenty of cosmetic beausage but are in excellent condition otherwise.
I would love to trade one, or both frames for something 54cm with 700c
wheel size.  A single speed that can take fat rubber and fenders maybe? (to
tide me over until I find 54cm Quickbeam or "custombeam")

 Email offlist with offers
Thanks.
Jason
SF,CA