Life events dictate a basement cleaning. I am selling Willow chainrings for 25
cents per tooth, including the famous Triplizers. Triplizer hardware is an
extra $5. I also have Cyclone NOS brake calipers for $10 a pair. And a Heron 54
cm road frame in good condition, some wear that you'd expect for a show display
frame that's been ridden a lot. Contact me off list for details.

Ted Durant
Rona Components