Hello,

Here are a few parts for sale. I have tried to take good pictures and
describe them accurately, but everything is used so please ask questions if
you have any. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Thanks.

-Matt

 https://picasaweb.google.com/116766706625339314401/ForSale41614#

-Acorn Boxy Rando Bag $125- Olive waxed canvas, great shape. I love this
bag but I needed the bigger one.

- Shimano Shifter Group $100- Dura ace down tube shifters 9 speed
indexed/friction. Ultegra 9 speed rear derailleur scratched but shifts
great. Dura ace rear cassette 12-27.

- Paul tour canti brakes $115- Polished finish version. Comes with rack
mounting bolts, don’t know if I have any regular ones.  Because these
brakes mount onto an additional bushing they  stick  out really far which
may make a front rack not sit level (why I am not using them). Otherwise
they are great brakes.

- Silver Down Tube Shifter/parts $35- includes one fully functional set of
shifters and a second set to be used for parts.