I don't have any experience with drum/dynamo combos.  But with each
independently.

The drum brake that I have is a Sturmey Archer, sorry unsure of the model.
 It works amazingly well, its just big and heavy.   Technically, it should
make for a stronger wheel, even more than a dynamo hub, the large hub
flanges make for shorter spokes.

The hub will go right on with no problem, there will be a bolt on cable
stop / brake arm mount that will wrap around the fork leg.   Other than
that its quite easy to install and use.   I will assume the brake arm will
go on the left fork blade and the dynamo wires will go up the right.

Not mine but here is a pic of one installed:
http://www.63xc.com/jameslee/fig2.jpg

Keep us posted, seems like a cool upgrade.
Scott