Awesome. Hunqapillar is so good.

66 QB. That would be about the same way an Atlantis is sized. Now the OP has to
find an Atlantis in 66! Kind of rare, I bet, but not impossible. For years Riv
was doing 64 and 68 Toyo Atlanti, and then the 66's came along later, so they
are probably the least common size.  If he sees a 62 Hunq or 64 Bomb, he should
go for it. I'll bet 68 Atlantis would be fine too if crotch-safe dismounts in
dirt are not a huge priority.

Sent from my iPhone