Congratulations on the new bike. I'll be curious to learn how much weight
the bike can handle f + r without feeling awkward, and about longer term
experience with the Kojaks.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Michael Ullmer <mjull...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just completed the build of a bike I've been putting together with a lot
> of parts from iBOBs and RBWs. Thank you for your contributions, you know
> who you are.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/120703118@N08/sets/72157644200605064/
>
> It handles SO well! I loaded up the front slickersack yesterday with a lot
> of weight and it was smooth and not twitchy at all. Today I loaded up the
> Saddlesack with about 15 pounds and it didn't even feel like there was
> hardly any weight in the back. I've tried to do both of these things on a
> cross-check and the bike handled horribly. The 2.0 Kojaks were also a
> recommendation from many RBWs and I couldn't be happier with them. Again,
> thanks everyone!

Resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and letters that get interviews.
Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, Nouvelle Mexique, Etats Unis