The "generic" headbadge is for the custom frames only.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Seth Vidal
  To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:09 PM
  Subject: [RBW] betty foy questions

  Hi,
   My significant other was looking with lust at the betty foy but she
  had a couple of questions about it and I thought I'd ask if anyone
  knows:

  1. Is there a nice way to mount a real chain guard on it - for example
  if she was going to run it 1x8?
  2. if you get it repainted from riv is there anyway to get one of the
  generic rbw headbadges instead of the betty foy headbadge?

  thanks,
  -sv