Andy,

I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I really love the blogs I read from the
other coast as I've never (hope to in the future) ridden a bike in any of
those locations like your Pittsburgh.

When I think about how to celebrate the day of my birth I don't think, I
want this materiel thing or that or a big party. I've spent all this money
on an amazing machine and just want to either ride with friends or "just
ride". I'm also a fan of doing something integrated with the ride like the
coffee & tea club. Not an original idea but that's the beauty of this
list-serve great ideas and friendships.

Thanks for reading.

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/