Can anyone compare the 62cm Prototype to a 60cm Cheviot from their test rides
of each bike.
Is this the maximum size the prototype is expected to come in or has anyone
heard about a larger size also.
I think just 1 longer chain stay frame is in order as my n+1.
I had preordered the latter but now am thinking of waiting for a potential new
model.  I am 6'6" 230lbs, own a 71cm non lugged custom Nobilette country bike,
a 68cm Quickbeam, and a 64 cm Bombadil.

Thanks,
Ryan "Michigander who struggles to find large enough bikes for test rides"
Hankinson