Huh. Perhaps the difference is frame size? Looking at my LCG photos, I'm in
front of the SaddleSack. Perhaps that's possible because my frame is 62cm
and thus has a longer top tube? But I'd think proportionately you'd have a
similar fit for a bike that fits you? I prefer to get tucked up inside the
handlebars, so that may put me forward more also.

With abandon,
Patrick