They offer recurve fenders, which curve around the diameter of the tire
rather than being flat. Those would offer the best coverage (but are
pricy). I like the flat because of their ability to clear rocks and debris
that comes up with the tires, especially the knobbies. My goal with them is
to keep wet and muck off me from the road from the knees up, with them
being quiet, rattle free, sturdy, hearty, and not inter fear with rock/root
single track riding. So far, they do that exceptionally well.

With abandon,
Patrick