Hi everyone!  I have been riding my Atlantis on a cross country journey. I'm
about a third of the way through, and I wanted to report on all of the problems
I have had with this bike and setup.

None.

That is right. No bike issues, with frame (Atlantis), racks (Nitto front and
rear), components (mostly Shimano XT), saddle (sprung Brooks), panniers
(Ortlieb), wheels (40 spoke w/Phil Wood hubs), or tires (Schwalbe Marathon).

I have gone about 2,200 miles from Key West, FL to Oklahoma City, OK, and apart
from putting some lube on the chain after it rained and adding air to the tires
once, I have done nothing at all to the bike, except ride it.

By purely random chance, the bike also visited what must be a Rivendell country
home just south of the Red River in East Texas. You can see a photo here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124120280@N02/with/14060809651/

If you are interested in seeing more photos and some commentary on the trip,
you can go to http://keystoalaska.com. Ultimately I am headed to Homer, Alaska
on sort of a beginning-of-the-road to end-of-the-road journey.

Wally