Happy Friday! Here's the link to the HiRes file on Flickr. Click on the
three dots on the right menu in Flickr and hit the download button for
whatever size you want. The original size is BIG: 24" X 30" = 7200 X 9000
pixels, so it may take some time. LIke I said, this won't be the last
poster - there will be new badges to incorporate soon enough I'm sure. Keep
'em coming Riv!

Marty

https://flic.kr/p/nbsyX3