Here's a wild guess (and I hope Grant or someone with knowledge will chime
in):

Betty Foy is a character in the Wordsworth Poem *The Idiot Boy*. Poem text
here: http://www.bartleby.com/145/ww137.html

Lines 52 to 61:

And Betty o'er and o'er has told
The Boy, who is her best delight,
Both what to follow, what to shun,
What do, and what to leave undone,
How turn to left, and how to right.

And Betty's most especial charge,
Was, "Johnny! Johnny! mind that you [line 58]

Come home again, nor stop at all,--
Come home again, whate'er befall,
My Johnny, do, I pray you do."

It kinda works, but I'm not happy with it ending at line 58. It seems to
fit better if it were 5256 (i.e., end at "How turn to left, and how to
right.") or 5261.

all the best, shoji