Welcome to Riv ownership, and welcome to the list!

I noticed that your Atlantis has a dealer sticker from World of Bikes in
Iowa City.  Though IC's bike culture is pretty Riv-ish (like many college
towns), I wouldn't call World of Bikes the most Riv-ish shop.  They don't
carry Atlantii any more but they do carry a couple Surly's in addition to
the mainstream Al/CF bikes.  These Rivs sure get around...

This is the first time I've seen the new San Marcos color built up.  It
looks nice, and a bit less "twinkly" than the old pearly light blue (a
gorgeous color).  Plus, it has mid-blade eyelets now.

One question:  On the beautiful Nobilette, why did the shop use the black
clamp-on downtube cable stop, instead of the cable stops built into the
lower head lug?  Of course, we all make style decisions but I can't
understand this one.

Cheers,
Tim
Cedar Rapids, IA