I do not like flats on my way to work. I used to run Marathon Pluses, and
upgraded to 35mm Supremes when I got my Riv 3 years ago. Last year I got a
flat and replaced the rear tube with a Slime tube.
I have avoided better performing tires so far because the occasional flat
is not something I want to deal with. But with all the good feedback around
on the new Barlow Pass tire, I am wondering if using them with a Slime tube
might be the best of both worlds. Or the worst, if the extra weight works
to counter the benefits of the tire.

Or maybe I would be better off just putting on a brand new Supreme and a
regular tube.

Hmm. Thoughts?