Oh, that is so good.  The low rake of the body and the economy of the
hardtop are remarkable.   Your taste is exquisite.  Back in the day, MB had
*designers*.

I do have the advantage of an aging, but contours class older MB.  It is
our "Sunday go to the meeting automobile".  I like it and will keep it
forever.

~Tom