well it started like this....

* Dear pb*bikes,*

One of these sold yesterday for $44 plus $7 shipping. It was also NOS. I
can wait for the next one to come up. Or just get a new XT T780 in the
$50-$60 range; won't be quite as shiny but oh well...

Maxi Car hubs are vintage. This is not vintage. It's 10 speed compatible,
for crying out loud. As far as I can tell, you're just trying to see who's
a sucker for bright sliver which seems to be out of style these days. But
hopefully there are enough of these around so that nobody would be tempted
to take your offer.

For $200 you could get a used boutique hub like a Chris King or Phil Wood.
But anyway.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Bill Lindsay <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what did you say to him?  did you offer to buy at a lower price or did you
> just tell him his price was too high?
>

> On Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:32:39 PM UTC-7, Jim Bronson wrote:
>
>> Got into it with this guy today over his $200 M737 XT hubs...lol
>>
>> "dude i sell these like crazy, back off you dont know what your talking
>> about nos is 10% auction right now , so those fight it prices dont mean
>> squat, they mean 3 people were awake and needed. Why waste your time
>> telling me, ive sold 40 in the last few years, sets, xtr, etc. look at my
>> solds and ive been closed for 2 days before you tell me what the markets
>> about"
>>
>> ROFL
>>
>> But anyway.
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Peter Morgano <uscpet...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I was wrong, it's only 15% off, still a hot deal though!
>>>
>>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIVENDELL-WATER-BOTTLE-BIDON-
>>> MADE-BY-SPECIALIZED-LARGE-GREEN-/310940844287?pt=LH_