Re: stiff wires on highway shoulders. I have one bike set up tubeless (2.2" 120
tpi), and one with Tire Savers (C-lines), and my number of flats went to zero
from "many." The one flat I've gotten in the last several months is from when I
changed gears mid-ride on my fixed gear, and didn't readjust the tire saver to
match the new axle position. It didn't ride on the tire, and the next day I
found a flat tire and a little wire.

Do you find tire savers help protect against wire flats on the Barlow Pass
tires?

Philip
www.biketinker.com