I saw a post on this list offering the same stuff for $2250. Something
about living next to a park and getting drawn to the dark side (mountain
biking). I was tempted to take the lot, but live in the Bay Area and have
no time to venture to Michigan to get the stuff.

Hopefully, it went to someone who appreciates it.

Corwin