That's very high on my list of things to do w/ our Co-Motion Double
Espresso.  Perfect tandem except only takes 32mm tires... would love to have
some Hetres on it!

--
Cheers,
David

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy