A big bike deserves a big bag.
Here's my custom RuthWorks SF bag by Ely Rodriguez:
https://flic.kr/p/iJwL8X
It's larger than any stock Berthoud. It sits on a rack and is attached to
the stem by a Grand Bois decaleur. As Steve P said, this decaleur is not
adjustable.
The large volume of the bag is great.

Ely makes beautiful bags.
Here's one of his bags (sans decaleur) on a lovely Routens-esque Weigle:
https://flic.kr/p/nFwpPT

Ely's Flickr photos:
https://flic.kr/ps/sxuCr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/30037367@N03/>

- David G in San Diego