As a disclosure, I am a friend of Deb Banks, the owner of Rivet, but I have
three Rivet saddles and am a huge fan of all of them.  I have ridden 600ks
with two of them with minimal butt problems.  This year's 600k was done
with only two rides over 2 hours in length this year (a 300k and a 400k),
so it's not as if my butt is acclimated to long riding!

The wider Pearl saddle that I have is much more comfortable than the Brook
Swift I had, which is too narrow for the more upright brevet riding that I
have been doing.

Have fun!
Toshi