Time to move this on to a new home. 1980ish Tom Ritchey Road Tandem. I took
50+ pictures of it and the link is below. It truly is an exceptional bike
in every way. In my 7+ years of bike internet searching, I have not seen
another like it. It has no serial number that I can find. In addition to
the complete bike as shown, it will also come with the original wheelset
(48/48 with a drum brake rear and Phil Wood front), original handmade
stoker stem and pedal extenders for the stoker, if you need them plus a few
other small original items.

This bike is 100% ready to ride. Everything that can be serviced has been
and the bike has about 500 miles on it since that time.

Details:

Custom Frame Fillet Brazed b Tom Ritchey
Dupont Imron Metallic Berry Paint
Captain Seat Tube: 60cm C-T
Stoker Seat tube: 56 C-T
Captain Top Tube: 55cm C-C
Stober Top Tube: 61 (approx) C-C
Full TA Tandem Crankset w/ matching TA bottom brackets
Suntour Cyclone RD & FD
Sun CR-18 Rims Laced to Campagnolo 36 hole, low flange hubs
126mm Rear Spacing
Tektro R538 Dual Pivot Brakes w/Yokozuna pads
46cm Nitto Noodle Bars
120mm Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem
7 speed IRD Freewheel 14-32
Dia Compe Shifters mounted on the top of the bars for easy access
28mm Panaracer Pasela TG Tires
Dual Brooks B-15 Saddles

This is a pick up or you arrange shipping sale. I will delivery the bike to
shipper of your choice, within an hour of Philadelphia. I will not pack or
be responsible for shipping after drop off. Payment is by Paypal or
personal check. The bike is in 19312 PA.

Ritchey Tandem Photos by bylar13 | Photobucket
<http://s91.photobucket.com/user/bylar13/library/Ritchey%20Tandem>