With apologies to all of you, who collectively contribute to this list on a
regular basis, and keep a positive and welcome tone; a cheese discussion is
certainly off topic. FDA over regulation is important in the world no doubt,
just not in an RBW thread.
Would you all mind saying last words on the issue and moving back to bikes and
ride reports?

Jason
SF,CA