Hi DS,
I'm 5' 7" (on a tall day). PBH ~80-ish. 30" inseam for pants.

I wear the MUSA Small pants. I just measured mine, and they are 31" inseam.
The leg is tapered, and when the zipper is closed, there's no heel
dragging. I measured the cuff, and it's ~13" (circumference).

I wear ~30" waist, and these fit fine. (Maybe a bit snug, but nitpicking.)

The pants (and knickers and shorts) are great for many activities. I've
noticed that the material seems more windproof and heat retaining than
other nylon-type bottoms that I have-- I run warmer in MUSA than my other
gear.

LMK if you have any questions,
Shoji